Coode Associates is committed to protecting your right to privacy as a user of our online documents.
What data do we collect?
We will collect personal data as provided to us during the de-cooded registration process, or when contacting us via the contact form on our website, which you agree to supply us as accurate.
We may collect and process personal information you give us if you correspond with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, e-mail address, telephone number, IP address and company name, or other personal details as you choose to provide.
We do not monitor your use of the Internet but we do use cookie technology to monitor your use of our site, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time-zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
This information is not stored alongside your personal data and will only be used on an anonymous, aggregated basis.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to send you our de-cooded newsletter or updates about events we are holding
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- to responds to any communications from you made via the website
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
- to undertake daily business activities for the purpose of performing contractual duties, including the saving, transferring and processing personal information with selected and trusted third party Data Processors
Where we store your personal data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own Privacy Policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
Legislation gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the General Date Protection Regulations (GDPR). Any access request may be subject to a fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.